Saturday 17 June 2017

Critters Down Under

Hey stampers, Anni here.

Last week I told you that there are coming exciting times in my family with two nephews graduating this summer. To make it even more exciting one of my nephews decided to spend a year abroad. He will go to Australia - holy moly!


To wish him a lot of fun I made him a card with the only Australian themed stamp set in my stash: Lawn Fawn's Critters Down Under.

I stamped all the critters in the set (I didn't use all of them in the end), coloured them with alcohol markers und fussy cut them (there are coordinating dies available, too).

To remind my nephew to text me from time to time on his big adventure I arranged all the images in a cell phone frame from the die set Selfie Frames by Lawn Fawn.


For the sentiment I spelled out "Viel Spaß in" what means something like "Have Fun in" in German with alphabet stickers. The word Australien I die cut from white cardstock using My Favorite Things' Bottlecap Letters. I coloured them with the same greens I used for the leaves.

I will tell you how my nephew will do far far away in Australia - I promise!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
Anni


      

4 comments:

  1. No way, that's so exciting! He's going to have a fantastic year :) Love the card Anni, with those cute critters (your colouring is fab, as always) and the selfie frame. Super design :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun idea and so unique and personal love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this design! Great colouring. Really fun! X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team