Saturday 20 January 2018

Wishing You a Happy Birthday

Hey stameprs, Anni here!

Today I have a elephant birthday card for you.



I don't know about you but winter is the time of the year when I have the feeling my mojo is on vacation. I ask myself where it could be and imagine it somewhere on a sunny beach - far, far away from my crafting area.
In these times I turn to challenges to give me some inspiration. The inspiration for this card came from the Lawn Fawn challenge blog. For the current challenge there is a inspiration board you have to follow: a lot of reds, pinks, greys, glitter and hearts.
So Istarted by creating a background with ink blending with red and pink ink. I sprinkled some water droplets on it to achieve these bleached posts. While the background dried I stamped elephants and mice from Lawn Fawn's Wild For You and Elphie Selfie. I coloured the images with alcohol markers, added some details with coloured pencils and fussy cut them.
I die cut the polaroid from Lawn Fawn's Selfie Frames twice from white cardstock and glued vellum behind it. I arranged the elephants and a mouse in the frames and added three hearts. These hearts I die cut from red glitter cardstock with Heart dies by Lawn Fawn.


For the sentiment I chose the set Happy Happy Happy by Lawn Fawn again.I heat embossed the sentiment in white on dark grey cardstock and cut it into stripes.
To die cut the background I used Mama Elephant's All Prettied Up. After that all that was left to do was to assemble the card.

Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty weekend.
Anni




               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team