Tuesday 29 August 2017

Happy Balloons

I have a birthday card to share today, featuring the fabulous C&9th Happy Balloons stamp set and dies.


I started by die cutting a rounded rectangle frame. On the rectangle, I added die cut stitching details and then blended on some pinks inks for an ombré look. I adhered the frame and rectangle on a card base.


I stamped some balloons in different colours, adding details with embossing. I used the matching dies to cut them out, then layered them on the card with foam tape.


I tied some gold thread to each balloon and adhered the ends to the card base.

I die cut a banner and stamped a sentiment from the stamp set, then folded it along the score lines and adhered the ends to the card base. The middle part isn't adhered so it adds some nice dimension.


Finally I added some sequins from my craft stash to finish the card.

Have a lovely day,
Gemma
C&9th Happy Balloons

C&9th Happy Balloons



MFT Stitched Strip Dienamics
MFT Rounded Rectangle Frames

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team