Saturday 5 August 2017

Gift Boxes

Hey stampers, Anni here!

I've got four teenage nephews and one niece and one nephew in their early twenties! I've got to be honest: The best gifts to give them for birthdays etc. is money! It is not very personal nor individuell but that's what they need the most!
To make it a little more personal I like to make some gift boxes for the money.



 For these one I used Lawn Fawn's Candy Box die. I die cut it from white cardstock.
To decorate the boxes I used two sets: Hero Arts' Enjoy the Journey for the young man and Mama Elephants' Balloon Et Cetera and for the young woman. I tell it like it is: I bought Enjoy the Jouney for the tiny solid images of the whale and the shark etc.. I think these are so cute! And to justify it to myself I must say this set is great for masculine cards.

I stamped the images to the die cuts in various colours. In the small spaces where no stamp fits I added small dots for bubbles on the maritim box and for confetti on the box with the balloons.




I personalized the boxes by adding the first letter of my nieces' and nephew's name. For that I used Altenew's Inline Alpha Set.

Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty weekend.
Anni


         

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team