Wednesday 7 June 2017

Art card with Zig pens and My Favorite Things




Hi everyone, it's Esther here with an art card inspired by the gorgeous coloured lines on this beautiful heart by the talented Kassa Heyselden.



I started with a plain rectangle of card stock and used four colours of Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pen (034 Dull Blue, 082 Purple, 084 Deep Violet, and 092 Blue Gray) to add stripes, softening them with a water brush as I went. When I was finished, I spritzed the card with water and let the colour trickle down a bit more.

Using the medium size My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangle Word Window Dienamics, I cut away an aperture. A sentiment from Altenew Beautiful Quotes shows through.

Finally, I added three hearts from My Favorite Things I'm Owl Yours Dienamics, mounted the panel onto a coordinating purple layer and attached the whole to a top folding card base.



That's it from me for this week. Thanks for stopping by!


      

5 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team