Tuesday 9 May 2017

Cheers To You!

Today I thought I'd share something a bit different. Both MFT and Avery Elle released wine tag dies recently. They are a great way to dress up a bottle, and can be decorated many ways for many occasions.


I'm using her MFT Wine Tag dienamic for this project, which I die cut from white card.

On another piece of white card, I blended some MFT inks in purple to create an ombré. From this, I die cut the MFT Cheers dienamic several times. I layered these onto the tag, cutting off any letters overhanging the tag.


I left some space empty at the top of the tag so I could add a sentiment from the MFT Uncorked stamp set. I finished the tag with a few gold glitter die cut hearts.

Thanks for joining me today,
Gemma



2 comments:

  1. Classy and fabulous! The scripty Cheers sentiment looks amazing in purple ombre. Please send the tag to me immediately, with wine bottle attached ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, something for me to make other than cards 👍

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team