Friday 17 February 2017

Squad Goals!

Hi everybody,

Jill here, and this week, I'm celebrating some of the best things in life...girlfriends!


Using the adorable, and oh-so handy, Mama Elephant's 'Girlfrineds' set.


I am incredibly lucky to have the best friends in the world so this set was a must-have for me when it was released.  I especially love any set that you can personalise to fit in with your life and this is so perfect for that, you just need to colour the girlfriends' hair and outfits accordingly to match your own mates, and et voila, personalised pals ready to go!


I started by stamping out my girlfriends and colouring them in alcohol markers, like I say, to fit in with my 'squad' and fussy-cut.  I die-cut a heart from my card panel to use as a frame, and gently ink blended behind to give my girlfriends a backdrop.  I die-cut Paper Smooches Awesome from plain white card to use as my main element in a statement sentiment.


I completed my sentiment by stamping onto vellum and clear heat embossing, and built up my scene adhering everything in place using foam tape.  I embellished with a scattering of matching sequins and there you have it.


I especially enjoyed this project as it feels so personal, and I just know my gal pals are going to love it!

I really hope you like it.  As always, everything I have used is linked below.

See you next week.

Jillx

Girlfriends  Awesome Die

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this! What an adorable scene - I love the inked background and heart aperture too which up the cuteness factor even more. Fab design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card love the background colouring xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team