Thursday 19 January 2017

Owl Are You?

Howdy, crafters! I know you are expecting Lydia, but she's on break today so I, Julia, decided to chip in. Today I have a clean and easy project for you:


I started by die cutting a panel of Copic friendly paper and then stamped the images and colored them with my markers. You can go nuts here and color the owls any way you want; I decided to have a guy and a girl sharing a branch.



After some easy Copic coloring, I adhered the panel with foam tape to my card base. I had covered the front with some bright patterned paper so it would contrast nicely with the white panel but still instill a happy feeling.

Hope you like this clean and simple card and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I love how bright and cheerful this is! Polka dots are always great, and those owls are so sweet. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team