Thursday 6 October 2016

Monochromatic Miss You


Hi there everyone, Lydia here with you today and I'm sharing a monochrome beauty with you today. This was inspired by this months challenge so I wanted to share some more inspiration if you haven't already dripped your toe into tone-on-tone stamping just yet.


I used Altenew 'Watercolor Wonders' to stamp my floral images- I love this set! It's so easy to create layered images without even thinking about it, as the images don't quite match up you can kind of put them where you feel like.


The sentiment comes from Altenew 'Floral Shadow'- this set is worth getting just for the sentiments alone and then on top of that you get soooo many solid flower and leaf images to play with.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope to see your entry in the challenge!

Hugs, Lydia x

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the loose artistic effect and beautiful depth of colour. Fab inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! These blue inks are still on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team