Thursday 1 September 2016

Bright, Fresh Florals


Hello and happy Thursday!

It's Lydia here with you and I have a bright, fresh floral card to share using the beautiful Mama Elephant 'Brushed Florals'.


I cut a card panel and stamped the sentiment in the centre and added a black line border around it. I placed this down on my card panel and drew around it with a light pencil- I used this as I guide for my floral stamping.


I stamped the images on the guide line. I inked the images using two colours lighter on the top and darker at the bottom- I do love the way this ombre inking looks!


Thank you so much for stopping by and I'll see you again soon.

Hugs, Lydia xxx


1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty, Lydia. I love the classic, elegant layout and beautiful ombre stamping. Gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team