Tuesday 22 March 2016

Tiny Terrariums!




Hi! Hope your Tuesday is going well! 
Too often, we create cards with a 'man' or 'woman' in mind. I wanted to create something that would do for just about anyone!
I wanted to use the Concord & 9th set 'Shine Brighter'



The plants are gorgeous and make the cutest terrarium. I wanted to give some depth to the card and so hung the bulb from one of the flower stems. 
I've added details with Copics and some Prismacolor pencils. The two work so well together.
I really love the way you can create such different looks from one set. 
It's easy to create more dimension in an image by leaving portions white plus adding little highlights with a gel pen. This way, it means the images look far more lifelike.

Do check out the sets and other gorgeous stamps from Concord & 9th

See you next week,



6 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team