Wednesday 9 March 2016

Pug life


Hello.
I have a couple of cards today that i have made for my daughter.
I wanted something funny and teenager relevant so this little pug dog from Avery Elle's furry friends set seemed like the perfect way to go.


I started with a die cut rectangle of water colour card and coloured it with distress inks and a blender.
I splashed some water onto the ink to add some interest then some stripes of washi tape.
The dog is coloured with prisma color pencils and fussy cut and he was placed onto a paper pieced bed.
For the sentiment I used milos abc to make "Pug life" I'm sure this will get a thumbs up from my daughter.
To finish I added some sequins.


My second card also for my daughter features another of the little dogs from the same stamp set. 
He is also coloured with Prisma color pencils.
This design is much simpler and just has a  seam binding bow to finish.

Furry Friends Image 1 Milo's ABC's Image 1

Thanks for looking.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team