Friday 11 March 2016

Mmmmm...Donuts.

 Hi everybody,

Jill here, and this week I've got a bunch of sweet, sweet donuts for you...


Using the, even sweeter, 'Donut Worry' set from the latest Lawn Fawn release...


I LOVE these mini sets Lawn Fawn bring us, so affordable and always so cute!  I especially love that, with a little help from your own stash, you can make a card using just these dinky little sets!


I started by stamping out a load of these gorgeous yummy donuts, and colouring them using my Copics.  Once coloured, I added the little sprinkles, (which are a separate stamp so the possibilities of what you want your sprinkles to be are endless), on top using Versmark ink and heat embossing using various different colours from my stash.  I then stamped out these amazing little faces to each donut ring - you get three different expressions in the set which will come in so handy to use alongside all your other sets - I'm a firm believer in adding a face to anything and everything haha.  I stamped them out in Black Versafine ink and clear heat embossed to make them 'pop' against the busy donut backgrounds.  I then die-cut them all using the matching Donut Worry die.
For my background  I, again, reached for the little sprinkles and repeatedly stamped them all over my panel, then covered the whole thing in the various embossing powders I had already used, and heat set them.  I then added all my donuts using foam adhesive for dimension, and trimmed off any over-hanging sides.  
My sentiment is, of course, from the same teeny set, and is heat embossed , in white, on black card, cut into simple strips, and added, again, using foam adhesive.


There was enough going on with these little guys and all their sprinkles, so I skipped any extra embellishment and, after adding it to a kraft card base, left it there.

I can't believe how versatile this one tiny stamp and die set are, and for their price tag?  Well, go get em' I say!

As always, everything I used is linked below.

See you next week.

Jill


Donut WorryDonut Worry Lawn Cuts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team