Saturday 5 March 2016

Lots of Layers, A Fox, And A Kite

Howdy, crafters! Today I have layers for you. And patterned paper! Gasp! Yes, I know! Me, the one who loves to look at patterned paper but is way too scared to use it. I kind of did chicken out by embossing a Wplus9 die on my card base instead of adding another layer of paper, though :)


The fox was colored with Carbothello Chalk pastels, which are a bit difficult to use in smaller areas, but if you have a paper stump, you can blend colors out quite easily. I added a few white dots, just for interest, and now my fox looks sort of like a mushroom, lol.


I kept the rest of the card as simple as I could so the focus would remain on the fox and the kite. For good measure, I added a few sequins for additional sparkle and shine, too.

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team