Monday 21 March 2016

Laughing Out Loud


Good Morning.... I'm hoping to bring a smile to your face this Monday morning with these fun Little Emotions stamps from Mama Elephant.....


I chose three of the laughing emoji's and started by stamping them all over a piece of white card which was the same size as my card blank.
I have used an old alphabet stencil pack from my stash for the letters but you could easily draw freehand or find a font on your computer to enlarge and print out your own stencils. Before colouring these little guys I traced the LOL over the pattern and then coloured the faces inside the letters.

I added a drop shadow using a thick black marker and then cut out the word, all in one piece, and adhered it using foam dimensionals. The additional sentiment is from Snarky Sentiments by Lil' Inkers and I think it's a perfect match....... and it just makes me laugh :)

You could always add a bit of shine and gloss to these little faces but with that many to cover I decided to leave well alone and call it done :)

          

I hope that's brightened your day, thanks for stopping by and see you next week :)

Jenny x

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this. It made me laugh loads. Got to get the stamp sets now. ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and unique card! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team