Wednesday 23 March 2016

In bloom birthday



Hello.
My garden is in full bloom , well nearly just waiting on the tulips now but that inspired me to make this floral card using Winnie and Walters  In Bloom; Annas florals.


Each image is stamped in black archival ink and water coloured with Inktense pencils. 
I kept the colours quite light and I wanted a loose type of water colour style so I have used more water than I normally would.
I then fussy cut and adhered each one to the top part of my card Panel.
The panel was then added to my card base which has a stripe of patterned paper down one side.
The sentiment is also from Winnie and Walter , The big, the bold and the happy. 
To finish I added some sequins.


In Bloom:  Annas FloralsThe Big, the Bold and the Happy

Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! I love your soft colors for the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful birthday card! It looks adorable and never saw such beautiful flower themed card. Got some cool ideas for decoration of a vintage party at one of event space Chicago. Feeling excited for implementing them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team